- Nauru and Deep-Sea Minerals Exploitation: A Legal Exploration of the 2-Year Rule
- Launch of a New Research Project at NCLOS: Developing Good Ocean Governance of the Arctic in Times of Unpredictable and Rapid Changes (DOGA)
- Maritime Security Threats and the Passage Regime in the Bab el-Mandeb
- What Role for Traditional Knowledge in the Conservation of Marine Biodiversity in the Arctic High Seas?
- Convenient shipbreaking: shortcomings of environmental obligations for EU ship owners and possible solutions
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: Arctic Council
A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
By: Christian Prip PDF version: https://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/11/JCLOS-Blog_A-global-treaty-on-the-conservation-and-sustainable-use-of-marine-biodiversity-of-areas-beyond-national-jurisdiction.pdf Matter commented on: First session of Intergovernmental conference on an international legally binding instrument under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological … Continue reading
By: Christian Prip PDF version: The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic Document commented on: Report to Ministers of the Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation. The Arctic Council Ministers established a Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation … Continue reading
By: Seamus Ryder PDF Version: The Nuuk Meeting on Central Arctic Ocean Fisheries Matter commented on: Meeting on Arctic Fisheries, Nuuk, Greenland, 24-26 February 2014 As reported in the New York Times the potential development of unregulated fisheries in the … Continue reading