- The last bottle of the Whisky-War: A commentary on the boundary delimitation agreement on disputed areas between Canada and Denmark (Greenland)
- Can the BBNJ Treaty Support Dynamic Management for Arctic MPAs?
- Guidelines for Grey Zone Naval Incidents: Distinguishing between the Rules of Armed Conflict and Law Enforcement
- Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean: Has the ICJ marginalized the geological and geomorphological criteria in favor of a distance related criteria?
- Conclusions of the Aurora Conference: “The limits and possibilities of sovereignty, as both the organizing logic and the central legal principle underpinning Law of the Sea and Ocean Governance (LOSOG)”
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: Climate change
By: Lena Schøning PDF-Version: Norways’ Ambitious Climate Act: Implementation Potential of the Marine Resource Management Tools Matter commented on: Norway’s new Climate Act In June this year, the Norwegian Parliament adopted the Climate Act. In short, the Act establishes under … Continue reading
UN General Assembly Resolution to develop a new legally binding instrument on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological diversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
By: Anna-Maria Hubert PDF Version: UN General Assembly Resolution to develop a new legally binding instrument on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological diversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction Matter commented on: General Assembly Resolution – Development of … Continue reading
By: Signe Veierud Busch PDF Version: The Canaries in the Climate System, Melting Arctic Glaciers and Flooded Island States Chronicle written in connection with the 9th Arctic Frontiers conference “Climate and energy”, Tromsø 2015. Are you dreaming about romantic walks … Continue reading