- The last bottle of the Whisky-War: A commentary on the boundary delimitation agreement on disputed areas between Canada and Denmark (Greenland)
- Can the BBNJ Treaty Support Dynamic Management for Arctic MPAs?
- Guidelines for Grey Zone Naval Incidents: Distinguishing between the Rules of Armed Conflict and Law Enforcement
- Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean: Has the ICJ marginalized the geological and geomorphological criteria in favor of a distance related criteria?
- Conclusions of the Aurora Conference: “The limits and possibilities of sovereignty, as both the organizing logic and the central legal principle underpinning Law of the Sea and Ocean Governance (LOSOG)”
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: European Union
Convenient shipbreaking: shortcomings of environmental obligations for EU ship owners and possible solutions
By: Eva Sinemus PDF version: Eva Sinemus, Final_120321,NCLOS Blog Matter commented on: Shipbreaking and shortcomings of environmental obligations for EU Ship Owners 1 Introduction Global maritime trade reached 11.08 billion tons in 2019 (UNCTAD, Review of Maritime Transport 2020, 2). … Continue reading
By: Maria Madalena das Neves PDF version: EFTA Surveillance Authority Rejects Complaint Against Norway Related to Snow Crab Fisheries Decision commented on: EFTA Surveillance Authority Decision of 4 October 2017 closing a complaint case against the Norwegian Government concerning restrictions … Continue reading