- The last bottle of the Whisky-War: A commentary on the boundary delimitation agreement on disputed areas between Canada and Denmark (Greenland)
- Can the BBNJ Treaty Support Dynamic Management for Arctic MPAs?
- Guidelines for Grey Zone Naval Incidents: Distinguishing between the Rules of Armed Conflict and Law Enforcement
- Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean: Has the ICJ marginalized the geological and geomorphological criteria in favor of a distance related criteria?
- Conclusions of the Aurora Conference: “The limits and possibilities of sovereignty, as both the organizing logic and the central legal principle underpinning Law of the Sea and Ocean Governance (LOSOG)”
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: Flag state responsibility
The due diligence obligations of the flag state with respect to its fishing vessels and the environment
By: Eva Romée van der Marel PDF Version: The due diligence obligations of the flag state with respect to its fishing vessels and the environment Decision commented on: The Matter of the South China Sea Arbitration, Between the Republic of Philippines … Continue reading