- Nauru and Deep-Sea Minerals Exploitation: A Legal Exploration of the 2-Year Rule
- Launch of a New Research Project at NCLOS: Developing Good Ocean Governance of the Arctic in Times of Unpredictable and Rapid Changes (DOGA)
- Maritime Security Threats and the Passage Regime in the Bab el-Mandeb
- What Role for Traditional Knowledge in the Conservation of Marine Biodiversity in the Arctic High Seas?
- Convenient shipbreaking: shortcomings of environmental obligations for EU ship owners and possible solutions
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: human rights law
Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
By: Alex Oude Elferink PDF version: https://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/07/JCLOS-Blog-8.7.2019-Settlement-of-the-Dispute-concerning-the-Arctic-Sunrise_Elferink.pdf Document commented upon: Joint statement of the Russian Federation and the Kingdom of the Netherlands on scientific cooperation in the Russian Arctic region and the settlement of a dispute (Joint statement) In the … Continue reading
Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
By: Jessica Schechinger PDF version: JCLOS Blog_May 6 2019_Human rights at sea Declaration Document commented on: Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) On 5 April 2019, the first version of the Geneva Declaration on … Continue reading