- The last bottle of the Whisky-War: A commentary on the boundary delimitation agreement on disputed areas between Canada and Denmark (Greenland)
- Can the BBNJ Treaty Support Dynamic Management for Arctic MPAs?
- Guidelines for Grey Zone Naval Incidents: Distinguishing between the Rules of Armed Conflict and Law Enforcement
- Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean: Has the ICJ marginalized the geological and geomorphological criteria in favor of a distance related criteria?
- Conclusions of the Aurora Conference: “The limits and possibilities of sovereignty, as both the organizing logic and the central legal principle underpinning Law of the Sea and Ocean Governance (LOSOG)”
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: Litigation
By: Irene Dahl PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations are not discriminatory Case commented on: The Kiel case http://lovdata.no/dokument/HRSTR/avgjorelse/hr-2014-577-a On March 21, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway gave judgement in the Kiel case. The background to the case is discussed … Continue reading
By: Tore Henriksen PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations alleged to violate the Svalbard Treaty Matter commented on: The Kiel case On March 11 and 12, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway heard a case that may have consequences for the … Continue reading