- Nauru and Deep-Sea Minerals Exploitation: A Legal Exploration of the 2-Year Rule
- Launch of a New Research Project at NCLOS: Developing Good Ocean Governance of the Arctic in Times of Unpredictable and Rapid Changes (DOGA)
- Maritime Security Threats and the Passage Regime in the Bab el-Mandeb
- What Role for Traditional Knowledge in the Conservation of Marine Biodiversity in the Arctic High Seas?
- Convenient shipbreaking: shortcomings of environmental obligations for EU ship owners and possible solutions
- CJEU judgement on Slovenia v Croatia: What role for international law in EU-accession dispute settlement? on
- A book review of Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors on
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Launch of a New Research Project at NCLOS: Developing Good Ocean Governance of the Arctic in Times of Unpredictable and Rapid Changes (DOGA)
By: Ingvild Ulrikke Jakobsen, Hilde Woker, Iva Parlov PDF version: Launch of a New Research Project at NCLOS_010721_NCLOS_Blog Matter commented on: developing good ocean governance of the Arctic The Norwegian Centre for the Law of the Sea (NCLOS) is excited … Continue reading
By: Jan Jakub Solski* PDF version: NCLOS Blog Jan Solski Blog book review Matter commented on: Emerging Legal Orders in the Arctic: The Role of Non-Arctic Actors Akiho Shibata, Leilei Zou, Nikolas Sellheim and Marzia Scopelliti (eds) (2019) Informa Law from … Continue reading
The Norwegian Centre of the Law of the Sea research activity has started and this blog aims to become a new breeding ground of ideas for the passionate of the law of the sea, ocean governance and all related topics. … Continue reading
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading
Some comments on Ghana’s alleged violation of provisional measure (a) as prescribed by the ITLOS Special Chamber in its Order of 25 April 2015.
By: Natalia Ermolina PDF Version: Some comments on Ghana’s alleged violation of provisional measure (a) as prescribed by the ITLOS Special Chamber in its Order of 25 April 2015. Proceedings commented on: Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary between … Continue reading
By: Dorottya Bognar PDF Version: Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives Meetings commented on: International Maritime Organisation, Maritime Safety Committee, 95th session, 3-12 June 2015; Maritime Safety Committee, 96th session, 11-20 May 2016; Maritime Safety … Continue reading