CO2 is not a big molecule – but there is so much you can do with it!
– You can convert CO2 to medicine in the lab.
– You can feed CO2 to algae, so they become fish-feed.
– You can detect CO2 in human breath and diagnose diseases.
– You can investigate how organisms in the ocean are affected by raising CO2 levels.
– You can study CO2 emissions in Norway and how they affect our climate goals.
Our exhibition ‘Faces of CO2‘ shows great pictures from CO2 related research at UiT.
See the exhibition at Vitensenteret in Tromsø on April 14th or online here: https://site.uit.no/choco/faces-of-co2/