Where can I find the list of keywords that are used to include records in Open Polar?
- Open Polar uses more than 11000 keywords. These keywords are classified into four categories (polar locations, polar species, languages and indigenous peoples, and scientific keywords related to polar sciences.
- These keywords are written in different languages, but the majority are in English.
- You can search the existing keywords from https://site.uit.no/open-polar/keywords/
- You can suggest a new keyword from here: https://site.uit.no/open-polar/keywords/
- We appreciate contributions also from researchers with a mother tongue different than English (e.g., translation of the existing keywords).