- Programme: All times are in CEST (UTC+2 hours)
- In case there are changes to the programme, these will be announced during the conference, on our web site (see “Announcements”) and on Twitter.
- In the parallel sessions, you are free to attend the presentations/round tables you wish, regardless of what you signed up for.
- Each presentation is followed by a Q&A session. Use the chat function to ask your question, and the chair will read it aloud. If too many questions and your question is not selected, we encourage you to contact the speaker afterwards.
- In both lunch breaks, there will be a cultural programme in the Conference Lounge room:
- Thursday at 12:20: Creating Knowledge of the Far North: The earliest printed maps as icons of (mis)information, by Per Pippin Aspaas and Henning Hansen, The UiT University Library. This presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
- Friday at 12:50: Tromsø – a likely city in an unlikely place, by Per Helge Nylund, The Arctic University Museum of Norway and Academy of Fine Arts.
- Provided covid-19 restrictions allows you to meet in-person: Why not get together with your colleagues and attend the conference as a group to get a little bit of that community feeling?
- We can’t meet face to face, but we can try to participate in the informal chitchat on available platforms, like your favourite social media platform, or you may visit the Conference Lounge room, or use the chat function in Zoom during breaks.
- Follow the conference on Twitter: @CK2021Tromso
- Conference hashtag: #ck2021
List of participants
Removed on 3 January 2022.