We can receive a maximum of 20 students on a first come first serve basis. The registration fee includes:
- Full board during the period from dinner on Sunday 27th of October until lunch on Friday 1st of November.
- A ride from Tromsø to Malangen on Sunday and back to Tromsø on Friday
- Accommodation is provided in cabins or rooms. Bed linen are included in the service.
- Three buffet meals per day.
- Fruit, water, coffee, tea and cookies.
- Free wifi.
The registration fee is 7 000 NOK for international participants. This fee is reduced/waived for students and PhD participants from UiT and NanoNetwork. Fees will be payed at the hotel registration. Travel and accommodation costs in Tromsø will be reimbursed to Nano Network members according to Nano Network guidelines.
Registration deadline 1st of October 2019.
To register for the event, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. with the following details:
- PhD topic and supervisor
- Part of Nano Network program?
- Full Optical Sensing course or Autumn School only